05 June 2012

nail polish from recently

Nicole By OPI "Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam," and then with Sinful Colors "Pearl Harbor" on top.

Zoya "Sylvie," and Wet 'n Wild Megalast "On A Trip."

"Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam" is probably my favorite color right now. It's gorgeous! "Pearl Harbor" is also gorgeous, and I have a feeling it will look great layered over pretty much anything. I'm also really liking "On A Trip"; it reminds me of a Julep color I have but lighter with a more lavender hue to it.

As for "Sylvie," I can't say I'm that impressed. The color is pretty, but it's almost identical to an L.A. Colors polish I have, and it had noticeable wear after less than 24 hours. It's also kind of sheer, which I'm not too fond of in a polish.

I have several more polishes I have yet to try out, and some that I'm very excited about, so I'll probably have another post like this sometime in the near future. This started out as a nail polish blog, although I have been moving in a different direction with it-- but I do still love polish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment